WWF: The Marketing Simulation, Season 12
IPER’s WWF Marketing Wrestling for the Product Launching Simulation is scheduled on 21st April 2018. Its a platform for students to showcase their skills in the field of Marketing & Product Management through Simulations. This practice is a regular feature of the management curriculum at IPER, designed every year to make students understand the competitive and strategic moves to launch value-added products.
The Marketplace Simulation is a platform to apply the theoretical knowledge into the business marketplace (virtual business environment). This type of Marketplace Simulations are designed to help students with
- Experimenting the business strategies and implementing the business Ideas.
- Cognizant of the competition that helps to discover their own business and marketing stratagems.
- Applying their business ideas in a competitive yet risk-free environment that develops their understanding of business.
- Emphasizing on the functional integration at the tactics and strategic levels.
- Encouraging Creative Thinking
- Enhancing the intellectual skills including leadership, teamwork, decision making and problem-solving skills.
IPER WWF Marketplace Simulations:-
In the event, students will focus on various aspects and business strategies of the product launching simulation that includes:
- Prepare a launching plan.
- Create a launching campaign
- Presentation of the launching plan.
- Undertake a market visit and understand the consumer and market need.
- Online and offline Promotion in trade fare and on the social media platform.
- Launch a new product.
Products to launch in WWF 2018 will be
- Baked Cake
- Floor Cleaner
- Mouth Wash
- 27th March 2018 – Registration of Teams
- 27th March 2018 – Product Allocation
- 10th April 2018 – Brand Registration
- 14th April 2018 – Market Visit
- 21st April 2018 – WWF-2018 Season XII
It’s time for the MBA Iperians to showcase their skills and knowledge in the field of Marketing & Product Management through Simulations. Best wishes to all the Teams!
Kapila Gangele (MBA) is an experienced Content Writer with a passion to write quality blog and web contents. In addition to writing for Education, she has been writing for consumer goods industry, and also has experience in Operations Management, Microsoft Excel, Customer Services handling and Advertising.