Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
• All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The IPER Group of Institutions reserves the right to change the fees as per government directions.
• Your payment will normally reach the IPER Group of Institutions account within two working days.
• IPER Group of Institutions is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The IPER Group of Institutions also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
• In no event will the IPER Group of Institutions be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
• Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the IPER Group of Institutions to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
• The total payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
• The IPER Group of Institutions is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Billdesk through Indian Bank).
• In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the IPER Group of Institutions that the payment has been accepted.
• The Student shall remain responsible for the Tuition Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the IPER Group of Institutions in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the IPER Group of Institutions .
• The IPER Group of Institutions ensures upto date information on Student Fee and reserves the right to update/ modify/ delete at any time.
• Please note that the IPER Group of Institutions holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
• Further, IPER Group of Institutions has every right to bring about legal action on students who misuse / alter / reproduce the content/ information available on the website
List of Products / services sold and their Pricing
|No.||Service||Transaction Processing Fees|
|1||Visa, MasterCard based Credit Card payments||
|2||RuPay Debit Cards Payments||
|3||Visa, MasterCard based Debit Card payments||
|4||Internet Banking based payments||
|5||Mobile Wallets/Cash Card||