As an aspirant seeking an MBA, you require a challenging learning experience within a highly supportive environment capable of providing you with a business qualification recognized throughout the world.
Our MBA program is a business oriented skill nurturing and development programme coupled with rigorous research based teaching. IPER offers a rich learning environment in a truly global standard. We employ the latest teaching technology and methods and have an elegant state-of-the-art campus.
The 2-Year, Full Time MBA is a Post Graduate Programme approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi, and affiliated to Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
IPER Bhopal was one of the first Institutions in Central India in 2005 to receive an NBA Accredition, and IPER Bhopal is among the top 100 Management Schools of India.
The 22nd Batch of IPER MBA will commence in July-August 2018.
To Apply for MBA:
- Candidate should have appeared for AICTE CMAT
- Students who are in the final year of their Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) or who have appeared in the final year examination from a recognised institution/university are eligible to appear CMAT test.
- Subsequently, counseling is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt. of Madhya Pradesh. CMAT score is used for admissions in Management Programs of institutes approved by AICTE.
CMAT is a National Level Entrance exam, conducted by AICTE. CMAT is held once in a year (generally in January). AICTE announces the exam dates in prominent National newspapers and various websites. The examination is computer based.
Missed CMAT Exam , Now what?
Those who have missed giving the exam can also be allowed to appear for counseling based on qualifying exam percentage as per the DTE guidelines. However, this happens after CMAT-based Admission Counselling is over, for the vacant seats, if any. To keep yourself in contention please register with us to receive updates on the same.
The admission process is as follows:
- On the basis of CMAT, the Directorate of Technical Education of Madhya Pradesh (DTE), Govt. of MP conducts Admission Counseling.
- Subsequently counseling for those who have missed CMAT is held as per DTE, Govt. of M.P guidelines strictly based on merit as per graduation Percentage(qualifying exam).
- The Candidate List is sent to IPER where the candidate has to confirm his candidature and deposit the requisite fee.
If you would like to find more about our MBA, you can register with us for Information or call our helpdesk at 0755-6603005 or speak to Prof. Surendra Tripathi at 91-9425371863
Candidate should be a Citizen of India holding a Graduate Degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks (for SC/ST and OBC – 45%) of any UGC/AICTE approved Indian University or a foreign University recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
Duration and Seats
Number of Seats: 300 (Reservation / Quota as per DTE, Govt. of MP Guidelines)
Duration of course: 2 Years Full-Time
Fee Details for Academic Session 2018 shall be updated in due course of time. The Fees for Academic Session 2017 of MBA was as below –
Tuition Fees: Rs 43,500 /- per semester
Caution Money : Rs 1,500/- (one time to be paid at the time of admission, refundable)
Placement charges : Rs 2,000/- (one time to be paid at the time of admission)
(The fee structure of IPER MBA is as per the Admission and Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC), Government of MP)
Student Loan Facility
Bank Loan facility for students is available for IPER MBA. Nationalized Banks such as Allahabad Bank, SBI, Axis Bank etc. have been providing educational loans to our students in the past, subject to fulfillment of the criteria stipulated by the respective Bank.
The process details and support is available in our Campus for students seeking bank loan facility.