Professor Dave specialises issues involved in implementing an enterprise resource Planning (ERP) system from a management perspective.
She has been a long-time course coordinator for DSS/MIS courses. She holds a doctorate and has many papers to her credit.
Academic Experience: 14 years
Expertise: Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, Strategic Management, Organizational Behaviour
“ERP Case Studies: Indian Success Stories” with Scholars’ Press, Germany. ISBN-13: 978-3639718928
- Paper published in ‘International Journal of Innovative Research and Development’, July 2014 (ISSN 2278 – 0211 (Online)), Vol 3, Issue 7, Titled “A Study of Impact of Work Stress on Managerial Creativity with Reference to Indian Executives” pg no 286-298
- Paper published in ‘Elixir Online Journal’, August 2011 (ISSN : 2229-712X) Titled “A Comparative Study of ERP Implementation” pg no 3986-3992
- Paper published in ‘Infinity International Journal of Management’, Vol I Issue I, Nov 2011 (ISSN : 2231-5586) on “Outsourcing- Windfall for India Inc.”.
- Paper published in ‘Prestige International Journal of Management and Research’, Vol 1(1) pp 85-87 Titled “Integration: A Real Success”.
- Published Case Study in edited volume of International Case Colloquium of SVIM, Indore Titled “ERP Implementation Success story at Godrej Hershey Foods and Beverages Limited(GHFBL)”.
- Published Research paper in International Research Communion (IRC) Online Journal Vol Issue 2 (April – June 2014) Titled “From Socializing to Recruiting Employees: Increasing maturity of Social Networking Sites (SNSs)”.
- Paper published in‘Elixir Project Management’ 51 (2012) page no: 10650-10654 Titled “Best of Breed: A Step Ahead of ERP”.
- Paper published in JSSGIW Journal of Management, ISSN 2349-3550, Titled “Achieving Competitive Advantage through Extended ERP”.
- Paper published in Vivekanand Journal of Management, ISSN 2250-0863, Titled “Indian Rural Market: The Savior in Global Recession”.
- Paper Titled “Employee Retention in Retail Industry: Exonerate Re-Tension” published as a chapter in book titled ‘Emerging Trends in Retail Management’ contributed as Co-author.
Seminars/Conferences/Workshops- Attended/ Paper Presentation:
- Presented Research paper –“Post Recession Opportunity in Rural Indi” in National Seminar on ‘Global Recession: Impact on India’s Foreign trade’ a UGC sponsored seminar organized by G S College of Commerce & Economics, Jabalpur – Nov 26-27, 2010
- Presented Research Paper –“Cloud Computing: Enabling Service Delivery” in Third National Conference on ‘Challenges and Opportunities in Service Sector’ organized by Medi-Caps Institute of Technology and Management, Indore on April 20th, 2012.
- Presented Research Paper titled “Employee Retention in Retail Industry: Exonerate Retension” in National Seminar on ‘Emerging Trends in Retail Management’ organized by Sagar Institute of Research and Technology- Excellence, Bhopal on 4th -5th May, 2012.
- Presented two research papers Titled “Innovation Strategies; An Imperative for New Age Indian Business” & “Achieving Worklife Balance in Contemporary Scenario: A Necessity” in International Conferences on ‘Strategies for Building Successful Business Organizations in the Contemporary Scenario’ organized by Technocraft Institute of Technology-Bhopal on June 22-23, 2012.
- Presented paper titled “Imbibing Quality in Management Education: The Need of the Hour”, in ‘SAGAR MANTHAN-2012’, MAPCOST sponsored National Seminar on TQM in Management Education, at Sagar Institute of Research & Technology, Bhopal, on 20-21 July, 2012.
- Presented Research Paper in “Seventh PIMR National Conference on IT Enabled Marketing Practices for Global Business Organizations”, organized by PIMR Indore from September 14-15 2012
- Participated in National Seminar on- “Ensuring Comprehensive Growth- A Managerial Challenge” in Sagar Institute of Research, Technology and Science, Bhopal, on 13th -14th May, 2011.
- Attended two days Workshop on “SKILL DEVELOPMENT” organized under TEQIP II at MANIT-BHOPAL, on Dec 20-21, 2012.
- Participated in ‘Management Development Programme (MDP) on MARKETING, organized by MSME-Development Institute, Indore at Bhopal from 21 Jan 2013 to Feb 02, 2013