Professor Rahul Kumar Choubey holds an MBA specializing in Marketing & Retail Management from Institute of Professional Education & Research (IPER), Bhopal. He has also done M.Com in Management from Barkatullah University. He has been associated with Bharti Airtel as Rural Territory Manager for Gwalior region. He is currently pursuing his PhD in Management from Barkatullah University.
Industry + Academic Experience: 8 years
Expertise: Communication Skills, Marketing Management, Social Media Marketing.
- Attended & Participated in Faculty Workshop on “Futuristic Management Teaching- Strategies & Practices” (A Two-Day Faculty Workshop) in IPER, Bhopal from 29th March 2014 to 30th March 2014.
- Paper presented & published in National Conference on Turnaround Strategies in Business at NRI Inst. Of Information Science & Technology, Bhopal on 4 Feb 2014. Topic “An Impact of Social Listening: The International Experience An Essay”
- Attended & Participated in Faculty Development Programme on “Contemporary Research Topic Exploration” in IPER, Bhopal on 16th February 2013.
- Paper presented in International Conference on Strategies for Building Successful Business Organizations in the Contemporary Scenario at TIT, Bhopal on 22-23 June 2012. Topic “Playing the Loyalty Card” A research on Loyalty Programs offered by various organized retail stores with reference to Bhopal region.
- Attended & Participated in AICTE sponsored 2 weeks Workshop on “Research Methodology in Business Management” for Management Faculties in LNCT, Bhopal from 7th May 2012 to 20th May 2012.
- Attended & Participated in Workshop “Confluence 2012: Applications of Management Concepts in Current Business Practices” at Oriental College of Management, Bhopal & Presented Paper Titled “Marketing Myopia” on 29th March 2012.
- Attended Workshop on “How to write a Research Paper” in AISECT University, Bhopal on 15th & 16th October 2011.