Ph.D. in Analysing marketing practices of green energy product management and Guru of Institutional Branding and Corporate Communication, with 23 plus years of Training & Development experience. An expert in Consulting & Corporate Training who keeps innovating pedagogical practices like Movie Analysis, Simulations etc.
Academic Experience: 23 years
Expertise: Sales & Marketing, Strategic & Innovation Management
Summary of Work Profile
- PhD in Product Management / Marketing, from Barkatullah University (2015).
- Rich experience in corporate training in behavioural aspects, service excellence, sales & marketing,strategic management and innovation management.
- Executing projects for many public and private sector organizations as consultant.
- Expertise in teaching and research in fields of Marketing, Sales, CRM, Product Management.
- Book Authoring Titled “I Love You” A Saga of Internal Branding, inspired by Internal Branding practices of the creators of worlds most lovable brands
- Conducted Classroom sessions for more than 2000 Management postgraduate students for MBA and PGDM.
- The Reel Life Analysis -Analysis of classic Hollywood and Bollywood Movies on various personality based issues like
- 12 Angry Man : Group Dynamics
- Cast a Way : Creative Problem Solving
- A few Good Men : Leadership, team Building and Integrity
- Flight of The Phoenix : Situation handling, Team Building
- Gandhi : Leadership
- Apollo 13 : Efficiency and Productivity
- Lagaan : Team Building
- Lakshya : Motivational transformation
- Skilled at research in diverse and interdisciplinary professions in conjunction with Industry, academia and professionals.
- Developed training curricula in sync with the goals and objectives of the client organizations.