Mechanical Engineer from GEC-Jabalpur and MBA from DAVV-Indore. A Ph.D in Retail Management, Prof. Sharma has the industry expertise in Sales & Distribution Management. His domain areas include Consumer Behaviour, Marketing of Services and Operations. He forms the much needed Industry-Academia connect for the organisation.
Industry + Academic Experience: 24 years
Expertise: Sales, Distribution & Retailing, Sales Force Management
- Sustainable Competitive Advantage Through Entrepreneurial Leadership in an Emerging Economy: Lessons From Indian Enterprises -International Conference on Economic Business Analysis and Application (EBAA), Nov. 12-13, 2011, Organized by Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra.
- Corporate vis-a-vis Cooperative Entrepreneurial Leadership in Emerging Economy -Lessons from India Enterprises -Journal of Organizations and Human Behavior, Vol. 1/4 Oct. 2012.
- Buyer’s perception of Important Retail Store Attributes in Indian Traditional Grocery Setting -International Journal of Marketing & Business Communication Vol. 2/2 Apr. 2013.
- Gender Difference in Buyers-Perception of Traditional Indian Grocery Stores [Paper Under Review]
- Human Resource Management in Digital Age-Trends in Indian Corporate H R Practices [Paper Under Review]
Certifications and Workshops Attended
- Attended Case Writing and Case Method of Teaching -conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.
- Acquired Licentiate Certificate -from Indian Insurance Institute , Mumbai.