Prof (Dr.) Hersh Sharma has 28 years of rich Industry-academic experience. He is a Mechanical Engineer from GEC-Jabalpur and completed MBA from DAVV-Indore. A Ph.D in Retail Management (2011), Prof. Sharma has the industry expertise in Sales & Distribution Management, Consumer Behaviour and Marketing of Services & Operations. He forms the much needed Industry-Academia connect for the organisation.
Total Experience: 28 years (11 yrs Industry, 17 yrs Academics)
Expertise: Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Organization Behavior
- “Impact of Pandemic (2020) Disorders on Indian Consumers’ Perception: Importance, Thinking and Consumption of Grocery Products“; International Journal of Applied Marketing and Management I Volume 5 I Issue 1&2 I Dec 2020 I Page No. 31-39
- “Role of Predictive Analytics in Employee Retention: Corporate Cases“; UNNAYAN | Volume-XII | Issue – II | July 2020
- “Sustainable Competitive Advantage Through Entrepreneurial Leadership in an Emerging Economy: Lessons From Indian Enterprises” -International Conference on Economic Business Analysis and Application (EBAA), Nov. 12-13, 2011, Organized by Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra.
- “Corporate vis-a-vis Cooperative Entrepreneurial Leadership in Emerging Economy -Lessons from India Enterprises” -Journal of Organizations and Human Behavior, Vol. 1/4 Oct. 2012.
- “Buyer’s perception of Important Retail Store Attributes in Indian Traditional Grocery Setting” -International Journal of Marketing & Business Communication Vol. 2/2 Apr. 2013.
- “Gender Difference in Buyers-Perception of Traditional Indian Grocery Stores” [Paper Under Review]
- “Human Resource Management in Digital Age-Trends in Indian Corporate H R Practices” [Paper Under Review]
Certifications and Workshops Attended:
- Attended Case Writing and Case Method of Teaching -conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.
- Acquired Licentiate Certificate -from Indian Insurance Institute , Mumbai.