Academic Experience: 20 years
Expertise: Capital Market and Financial Analysis
- Chairman- Board of Studies, (Faculty of Management), Barkathullah University, Bhopal. (February 2010-Till date)
- Member- Academic Council of The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, a NAAC “A” accredited Autonomous Institute, Bhopal.
- Examiner for Barkathullah University Examinations (MBA & BBA), Bhopal.
- Examiner for Ph.D. Thesis Evaluation for Ajmer University, Rajasthan.
- Former Member- CII National Committee on Higher Education, New Delhi. (2011-12)
- Former Member- Board of Studies, (Faculty of Management), Barkathullah University, Bhopal. (2006-2009)
- Former Member- High Powered three members Committee on MBA admission procedures appointed by Honorable Vice Chancellor, Barkathullah University, Bhopal. (January 08)
- Former Member- Counseling Committee for MBA admissions, Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh. (Academic Session: 2007-08, 2008-09)
- Former Director, The Bhopal Junior Chamber, U.S. (Bhopal Division)
Seminars / Conferences
- Key Note Speaker in International Conference on “Agribusiness Management & Entrepreneurship Development” held on 6th & 7th January 2014 and Organised by Technocrats Institute of Technology and Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Govt of India.
- Key Note Speaker in a Seminar on “Career Opportunities & Challenges in Banking Sector” held on 27th December 2013 organised by IES Group of Institutions, Bhopal.
- Expert Speaker in a Seminar on “Strategies for Investment Driven Economy in Indian Context” held on 21st December 2013 organised by Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, (Bhopal Chapter).
- Session Chairman in National Seminar on ” Resurgent Indian Banking Sector & Economic Growth held on 22nd & 23rd November and conducted by Sagar Institute of Research Technology & Science, Bhopal.”
- Expert Panelist & Session Chairman in the Seminar on “Growth of Direct Selling Industry in India, ” held on 30th October 2013 and conducted by FICCI, New Delhi.
- Session Chairman in National Seminar on ” Recent Innovative Practices in Scientific Management ” held on 11th October 2013 and conducted by Bansal Institute of Research Technology & Science, Bhopal.”
- Expert Speaker in the Seminar on “FDI Inflows in the Capital Markets” held on 4th & 5th October 2013 and conducted by St Aloysis College , Jabalpur.
- Expert Panelist in the Seminar on “FDI Inflows in the Capital Markets” held on 4th & 5th October 2013 and conducted by St Aloysis College , Jabalpur.
- Expert Speaker in the Seminar on Union Budget of India held on 8th March 2013 and conducted by Jagran Institute of Communication & Management, Bhopal.
- Expert Speaker in the Seminar on “The Impact of Economic Development & Financial Risk on emerging Stock Market Performance in Present Scenario” held on 23rd February 2013 and conducted by Chitransh APG College , Bhopal.
- Expert Speaker in the Seminar on “The Indian Management Ethos” held on 19th March 2012 and conducted by Chitransh APG College , Bhopal.
- Convener-The National Management Convention-VISAGE held on 29th January 2010 with the theme “Leaders Conclave-Youth: The Indian Advantage”. The prominent speakers were Mr. C.B. Bhave-Chairman-SEBI-Mumbai-Govt. of India, Dr. Bibek Debroy-Professor Centre for Policy Research-New Delhi, Mr. Sanjay Nirupam -Member- Lok Sabha-Mumbai-Maharashtra, Mr. Gulshan Bamra-Director-Women & Child Welfare-Govt. of M.P. to name a few.
- Convener-The National Management Convention-VISAGE held on 09th May 2007 with the theme “Managing Double Digit Growth: Issues & Strategies”. The prominent speakers were Dr. Bibek Debroy-Professor Centre for Polic y Research-New Delhi, Mr. Nasser Munjee-Chairman- Development Credit Bank-Mumbai , Mr. Sunil K. Goel-COO (Mobile Services)-Bharti, Airtel Ltd., Mr. Subhash Vithaldas-Chairman-CII-MP State Council; & Director-Permali Wallace Ltd., Mr. C.E. Fernandes-CMD-GE Industrial Systems Ltd., Mr. Farhan Ansari-Group Vice President Corporate Affairs & Special Projects, Reliance Industries Ltd. to name a few.
- Convener-The National Management Convention-VISAGE held on 12th January 2005 with the theme “India-The Excellence Zone: The Present Status & Future Strategy”. The prominent speakers were Mr. Raghav Chandra- Principal Secretary-Scheduled Caste & Tribal Welfare-Govt. of Madhya Pradesh, Mr. Tejendra Khanna-Chairman-Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.- New Delhi, Mr. Shyamal Banerji-Head (Software)- Texas Instrument-Bangalore, Mr. M. M. Agarwal-President-Merchant Banking-UTI-Mumbai, Mr. C. K. Baljee-MD-Baljee Group of Hotels-Bangalore, Mr. Rohtash Mal-CEO-Bharti Infotel Ltd.-Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh to name a few.
- Guest Lecturer at Department of Management, Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Raipur (C.G.)
- THE PUBLIC HOLDING IN THE PUBLIC LTD COMPANIES-AT SENSEX LEVEL 21000: a paper published in the International Journal-IFRSA Business Review-IBR (ISSN 2231-6357), Vol. 1 No 1-July 2011. 4 (December 2013).
- THE DEVELOPED NATION’S CURRENCY RATE FLUCTUATION ON US DOLLER-AN IMPACT STUDY FOR THE PERIOD 2004-2009 – a paper published in the International Journal of Summer Internship Society (ISSN 0975-8496) Vol.II Issue I-April 2011 Management (SAGE Publications), Page 29-44, ISSN No. (0972-0634) Print & (0973-0729) Online, Issue No. 15 Vol. 1 (March 2013).
- CAPITAL STRUCTURE-A SECTORAL CASE STUDY ON INDIAN CORPORATE a paper published in the National Journal-Management Prudence (ISSN 0975-6671), Vol. III-Jan 2011
- MARKOWITZ RISK- THE INVESTORS BENEFIT- A STUDY OF INDIAN CAPITAL MARKET FOR THE YEAR 2006-2007 paper published in the National journal- INDIRA MANAGEMENT REVIEW (ISSN-0974-3928), Vol. III, Issue 1, Jan 2009
- DECOUPLING THEORY- A Study of Global Markets in the Present Era of Volatility paper published in International Journal- PARADIGM (ISSN-0971 8907), Vol. XII, No. 2, December 2008
- THE MYTH OF PRIMARY MARKET paper published in the referred International Journal titled PRANJANA: The Journal of Management Awareness (ISSN: 09719997) (Vol.9, No.1, Jan- June 2006.
- UNCOMMON FOR THE COMMON a paper presented & published in International Conference on Managing Finance & Growth organized by Institute of Management, NIRMA University, Ahemdabad held on 2nd- 4th January 2006, at Ahemdabad, Gujrat.
- GLOBALISATION- THE PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE ISSUES a paper presented & published in International Conference on Globalisation and Ecnomatrics organized by Indian Institute of Management,(IIM) Kozhikode held on 15th – 17th December 2005 at Kozhokode, Kerala.
- GLOBAL M&A -TOOL FOR COMPETITIVENESS TRENDS AND ISSUES a paper published and presented in International Conference on Global Competitiveness organized by INMANTEC, New Delhi supported by AICTE, New Delhi & in collaboration with UP Technical University, Lucknow, PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, M.P. Bhoj Open University, Bhopal & Konrad Adenauer Foundation Project, Germany (held on 3rd – 5th November 2004) at New Delhi.
- FDI THROUGH M&A: TRENDS & ISSUES a paper published and presented in National Conference on FDI and Indian Industry, organized by Pacific Institute of Management, Udaipur in association with All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi (held on 6th – 7th February 2004).
- BRANDING PUBLIC SECTOR UNITS ,a paper published & presented in National Conference on Brand building organized by Institute of Business Management and Research (IBMR), Indore in association with All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. (Held on 15th -17th Feb.2003)
- STOP SPECULATING, START INVESTING ,an article published in The Times of India, Bhopal Edition.