Learning, Excitement, Exuberance, Action – all leads to the
same synonym called RefleXions. The much awaited students’
fest is a hub of diverse
fun filled competitions and activities whose roots stretch far
and wide. Hosted by IPER Group of Institutions, participated by
all the colleges across Central India, this may be your chance
this year to a once in a lifetime experience.
Event Guidelines for Participants
- Events without any asterisk sign are for both UG and PG Students.
- All UG and 1st ,2nd and 3rd Year Engineering Students will participate in UG events whereas All PG and 4th Year Engineering Students will Participate in PG events.
- Participants are required to carry the Authority Letter duly signed and sealed by Head of the Institution. We would appreciate if Faculty Coordinator is/are appointed by the Head of the Institution along with participants.
- Number for individual, dual and group participation is restricted as per the guidelines of each event and will be on first come first serve basis.
- Event will be held simultaneously at different venues.
- For participation kindly refer the schedule provided in the events and fill the registration form given below. Last date to submit or mail the registration form is 28th Jan 2020
- * denotes EXCLUSIVE UG Events, ** denotes EXCLUSIVE PG Events.
For any queries, please contact :
Under Graduate Category, call 9584770090
Post Graduate Category, call 7354622049