Industry + Academic Experience: 12 years
Expertise: Marketing & Finance
A Post Graduate Diploma (PGDM) in Marketing and Finance from School of Communication and Management Studies (SCMS ,Kochi), With industry expertise in Financial product sales, Prof.Praseeja Menon brings in 10+years of vast experience in Corporate and Academics. With Iper she is faculty in Economics, Marketing and Management of Financial Services.
1. “Social Media: An effective participation tool for engaging public in e-Governance” – International Multidisciplinary e-Journal. (Monthly) ISSN 2277 – 4262.
2. Presented Paper “Strategic role of Social Media in e-Governance” in International Seminar on “Evolving Management Strategies for India’s Economic Growth” in Oriental College of Management, Bhopal, 2nd and 3rd May 2015.
1. National Conference on Methodological Issues in Social Entrepreneurship Research, 28-30 January 2016. TISS Mumbai
2. Attended International Seminar on “Evolving Management Strategies for India’s Economic Growth” in Oriental College of Management, Bhopal, 2nd and 3rd May 2015.
Professional Affiliations :
1. Member of Team IPER for SANIM Network (South Asian Network For Impact Master)